Buying real estate - What do you need to Know?
When wanting to buy a home, condo, townhome, or any residential real estate there are questions that should be asked.
These questions are important whether you are a first time home buyer or one that has bought real estate many times.
There is a good chance that you will find some of the answers to your questions online, but at what cost?
I reference "cost" not in a monetary way - but in a "spam laden" way. Also, make sure you don't assume the "why" of the real estate website you happen to be viewing and reading real estate information upon.
Suggestion: As do all of the clients we work with, those who trust Connor and Paris MacIvor at REMAX of Santa Clarita - Valencia, we have a sit down meeting in our offices or at a location our clients desire.
Buying real estate is not to be taken lightly. It costs, in most cases, hundreds of thousand of dollars or more. In most cases it takes at least 30 years to pay off and is going to be the largest investment one will ever make in a single purchase.
Here are some of the top topics that we discuss in our offices with our clients when they are wanting to buy residential real estate:
- What does it cost to buy a home?
- What are closing costs?
- How do I get someone else to pay my closing costs?
- What should my lender be charging me and what is too much?
- How do I get the absolute best deal on the costs of my home loan?
- Is there an advantage if I use you when wanting to buy a New Construction or New Builder Home?
- How can I buy a home and not have to make my first payment for two months?
- Are you able to provide me with a list of properties that are not on the market for sale yet?
- What about Foreclosures and Bank Owned homes - are you able to find me those?
- Is there a better way for me to search online than on the sites I'm currently using?
- Why should I be asking my lender for a copy of my credit report and good faith estimate?
- I have been considering renting to own, why is that dangerous?
- I may want to buy a home outside of Santa Clarita Valley, are you able to represent me?
- I have heard it's best to buy a home from the agent with the listing, why do 6 states consider that illegal?
- How do I make sure I'm not going to buy a piece of crap home?
- What if I change my mind, do I get my money back?
There are better ways to buy real estate and better ways to secure the best deal possible. It's Going to take Paris and I to be on your side throughout the process.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you about scheduling our Crash Course on Real Estate to prepare you for buying a home in the Santa Clarita Valley Cities or beyond!!!